Install Feature Audit in Your Application via Google Tag Manager
Chances are, you're already using GTM for your other analytics tools (Google Analytics, Intercom, etc.). If you're not, the following steps won't make any sense so shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll setup a screen share to get your sorted out.
If you are using GTM, follow the steps below to get Feature Audit up and running in seconds!
1. Login to GTM
2. Select the container you want Feature Audit to start tracking
3. Click "Add a New Tag" on the new tag card
4. Name the tag "Feature Audit"
5. Click Tag Configuration and choose "Custom HTML"
6. Paste the following code into the field
7. Scroll down and click anywhere in the "Triggering" card area to add a trigger
8. Choose "All Pages"
9. Click Save
10. Click Submit
11. Type "Added Feature Audit" in the Version Name field
12. Click Publish
13. You're all set! Watch the insights start to roll in!